Maybe Magazine is delighted to offer you the chance to complete a Media Course. On this course, you will gain an insight into how we publish Maybe Magazine.
As part of a team, help us select articles and use Apple News and Adobe Creative Suite to design features for publication in the magazine. We will also identify further opportunities to work and learn with Maybe Magazine.
Media Course Outcomes?
- Achieve a NOCN Level 2 Certificate in IT User Skills
- Build confidence and increase your chances of securing a job.
Who will help you learn?
On this exciting course, you will join our dynamic team to plan and create; new article, blog posts, social media content and much more.
You will help create content alongside our experienced graphic designers, have the chance to take and edit photographs with Maybe Magazine‘s resident photographer as well as planning future content for Social Media and new editions of our magazine.
How does it work?
The course runs for a total of 12 days; 9.30am-5.00pm, over a 6 week period. Around 11 delegates will work with our team in small groups, in pairs and individually.
- Gain valuable skills in image editing and desktop publishing
- Be credited in the magazine for your contributions to its production
- Gain valuable employability skills
- Identify opportunities to further your career
The course is free for unemployed people aged 16+
Bletchley Park Science and Innovation Centre, Bletchley Park, Milton Keynes
- Free off-road parking
- Superb public transport links – Bletchley Train Station 5 minute walk, Bletchley Bus Station 15 minute walk
- Close to public amenities
- On-site cafe
To find out more please contact:
- Telephone: 01296 320246
- Text MEDIA to 07894 556594 to receive a free call back
- Email: email@example.com