- Are you interested in Media and want to gain first-hand experience of magazine publishing?
- Do you want to build your confidence and increase your chances of securing a job?
Gain an insight into how we publish Maybe Magazine and other specialist magazines.
As part of a team, help us select articles and use Apple News and Adobe Creative Suite to design features for publication in the magazine.
Who will help you learn?
On this exciting course, you will join our dynamic and helpful media team to plan, create and publish a wide variety of content.
How does it work?
This program runs 10.00am-3.00pm, 2 days per week. Around 10 delegates will work with our media team in small groups, in pairs and individually.
- Gain valuable skills in media planning, journalism, photography, design and marketing
- Be credited in the magazines for your contributions to their production
- Identify opportunities to further your career
- Achieve Level 2 Diplomas in Media and Business Administration, Level 2 Certificate in ICT skills and Level 1 Award in Employability
The course is free for unemployed people aged 16+
Bletchley Park Science and Innovation Centre, Bletchley Park, Milton Keynes
- Free off-road parking
- Superb public transport links – Bletchley Train Station 5 minute walk, Bletchley Bus Station 15 minute walk
- On-site cafe
To find out more please contact:
- Telephone: 01296 320246
- Text MEDIA to 07940 759761 to receive a free call back
- Email: email@example.com