Maybe Magazine is excited to offer our unique Business Start Up Course for new and existing businesses, as well as helping you make the leap to becoming self-employed.
Starting a new business involves many challenges that can be daunting for a newcomer. At Maybe, we offer training at a variety of levels to give you the skills you need to become self-employed and successfully run your own small business.
Business Start Up Course
- Are you thinking of becoming self-employed?
- Do you have a business idea but need support to develop it?
- Do you want to start your own business but are worried about the costs?
Who will help you learn?
This exciting course draws on the combined business experience of the Directors and Managers of Maybe Magazine. Delegates will be helped to develop a strong and practical business plan that will include marketing, finance, social media, website building and more.
How does it work?
The course runs for a total of 12 days; 9.30am-5.00pm, over a 6 week period. Around 12 delegates will benefit from working with our business trainers in small groups, in pairs and individually. Guest speakers will talk about the lessons they have learned setting up and growing their own successful businesses.
- Develop your own brand, strengths and unique selling points
- Create or develop a powerful business plan
- Identify free and effective resources to help win customers
- Develop a knowledge of the importance of having an online presence
- Learn the importance of having an effective marketing plan and how to implement it
The course is free for unemployed people aged 16+
Bletchley Park Science and Innovation Centre, Bletchley Park, Milton Keynes
- Free off-road parking
- Superb public transport links – Bletchley Train Station 5 minute walk, Bletchley Bus Station 15 minute walk
- Close to public amenities
- On-site cafe
To find out more please contact:
- Telephone: 01296 320246
- Text BUSINESS to 07894 556594 to receive a free call back
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org