- Are you thinking of becoming self-employed?
- Do you have a business idea but need support to develop it?
- Do you want to start your own business but are worried about the costs?
Starting a new business involves many challenges that can be daunting for a newcomer. At Maybe Magazine, we offer training to give you the crucial skills and confidence you need to become self-employed and successfully run your own small business.
Who will help you learn?
This exciting course draws on the combined business experience of the Directors and Managers of Maybe Magazine. Delegates will be helped to develop a strong and practical business plan that will include marketing, finance, social media, website building and more.
How does it work?
The course runs 10:00am-3.00pm two days per week, with additional mentoring and supervised personal study sessions, and online learning. Around 10 delegates will benefit from working with our business trainers in small groups, in pairs and individually. Guest speakers will talk about the lessons they have learned setting up and growing their own successful businesses.
- Develop your own brand, strengths and unique selling points
- Develop a powerful business plan
- Identify free and effective resources to help win customers
- Set up your marketing and back-office systems with our expert guidance
- Achieve a Level 2 Award in Business Planning, Level 2 Certificate in ICT skills, and Level 2 Diplomas in Business Administration and Customer Service
The course is free for unemployed people aged 16+
Bletchley Park Science and Innovation Centre, Bletchley Park, Milton Keynes
- Free off-road parking
- Superb public transport links – Bletchley Train Station 5 minute walk, Bletchley Bus Station 15 minute walk
- On-site cafe
To find out more please contact:
- Telephone: 01296 320246
- Text BUSINESS to 07817 218442 to receive a free call back
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org