Are you interested in media and want to gain first hand experience of magazine publishing?
Do you want to build your confidence and increase your chances of securing a job?
- Gain an insight into how we publish Maybe Magazine.
- Help us select articles and use Apple News and Adobe Creative Suite to design features for publication in the magazine.
- Gain valuable skills in image editing and desktop publishing.
- Build confidence, develop employability skills and identify opportunities to further your career.
- Achieve a NOCN Certificate in Employability and a NOCN Certificate in I.T. User Skills.
How does it work?
The programme runs five days a week, over a 12 week period.
It is free for unemployed people, subject to an eligibility check.
When does the next course run?
|Bletchley Park: June|
|Bletchley Park: July|