Which software can you use to market your business successfully?
How can you utilise I.T. to manage the foundations of your business?
How does it work?
The course runs for a total of 12 days; 9.30am-5.00pm, over a 6 week period. Around 12 delegates will work with our team in small groups, in pairs and individually.
- Review and plan the use of I.T. in your business to improve productivity.
- Use leading marketing software to promote your business effectively.
- Use MS Excel to build a full accounting system.
- Select and use free data management tools.
- Learn how to protect your systems and data using best practice techniques.
- Achieve an NOCN Level 2 Certificate in I.T. User Skills.
The course is free for unemployed people aged 16+
When does the next course run?
|Bletchley Park: June 2017|
Find out more
To find out more please contact:
- Telephone: 01296 320246
- Text BUSINESS to 07817 218442 to receive a free call back
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org