Are you thinking of becoming self-employed?
Do you have a business idea but need support to develop it?
Do you want to start your own business but worry about the costs?
This exciting course draws on the combined business experience of the Directors and Managers of Maybe Magazine and includes guest speakers from a number of selected business sectors. Delegates will be helped to develop a strong and practical business plan that will include marketing and exposure within Maybe Magazine.
How does it work?
The course runs for a total of 12 days; 9.30am-5.00pm, over a 6 week period. Around 12 delegates will benefit from working with our business trainers in small groups, in pairs and individually. Guest speakers will talk about the lessons they have learned setting up and growing their own successful businesses.
- Develop your own brand, strengths and unique selling points
- Create a powerful business plan
- Design and produce an article or advert for free publication in Maybe Magazine
- Pitch your ideas to our panel of business leaders
- Identify free and effective resources to help win customers
The course is free for unemployed people aged 16+
When does the next course run?
|Bletchley Park: June 2017|
|Bletchley Park: July 2017|
Find out more
Places are limited and are filling fast. To secure your place contact:
- Telephone: 01296 320246
- Text BUSINESS to 07817 218442 to receive a free call back
- Email: email@example.com